• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
East Rutherford, NJ (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Elite-Ji
East Rutherford, NJ (SportsNetwork. Jim Plunkett Jersey .com) - Tyus Jones scored 21 points and No. 2 Duke stayed unbeaten with a 66-56 win over Connecticut on Thursday. Jones made 9-of-10 from the free throw line and handed out a game-high three assists for the Blue Devils (10-0), who have won all 10 games this season by at least 10 points. All five Duke starters reached double figures, while the Blue Devils didnt receive a single point from three bench players that logged minutes. Justise Winslow and Jahlil Okafor scored 12 points apiece and Amile Jefferson went for 11 points and 13 rebounds. Amile had a sensational game, coming up with 13 rebounds, said Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski. Duke is 10-0 for the 19th time in school history. Ryan Boatright scored 22 for UConn (4-4), which hadnt lost four non- conference regular season games since the 1986-87 season. I thought we did a decent job on him but he still scored a lot of points, added Krzyzewski. Jones hit two 3-pointers and a floater in the early stages of the game. He also set up Okafor for a layup as Duke landed the first blow. It led by six following Quinn Cooks triple at 13:46 and owned a 20-13 lead following two Okafor free throws 5 1/2 minutes later. Duke shot 32 percent and turned the ball over 12 times in the first half but made 10 more free throws over the first 20 minutes. Jefferson and Jones had 10 points apiece and the Blue Devils led 30-25 at halftime. The Huskies scored the first five points of the second half to tie it at 30, but Winslow countered with a pair of layups around a Jones runner and Duke was back up by six. Duke kept pressing and extended its lead to 45-32 after Jefferson made 1-of-2 from the foul line. Boatright had the Huskies back within six, 62-56, with a deep 3-pointer with a shade under two minutes left. But Winslow had it back to eight with a putback layup and UConn missed its last three shots. Game Notes Duke holds a 6-4 series lead ... Duke had 22 turnovers ... UConn guard Terrence Samuel left the game in the second half with an ankle injury ... Huskies center Amida Brimah finished with no points and one rebound. He tallied 40 points and 12 rebounds in Connecticuts 106-85 win over Coppin State on Sunday. Willie Brown Jersey . The day began ominously for the Rangers when star pitcher Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start with stiffness in his neck. Fill-in Scott Baker gave up three hits over six innings and Chris Gimenez hit a tiebreaking two-out RBI single in the sixth off Phil Hughes. Giorgio Tavecchio Jersey . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Elit...rs-Jersey/ .J. -- Patrick Sharp is on one of those streaks.GLASGOW, Scotland - A little help from Russia helped Canadas Patricia Bezzoubenko capture five of the six gold medals in rhythmic gymnastics at the Commonwealth Games. The Vancouver-born Bezzoubenko, who grew up in Moscow and holds Russian citizenship, won the individual all-around title and led Canada to a victory in the team event. Gunning for a gold-medal sweep on Saturday, the 17-year-old won golds in three apparatus — hoop, ball and clubs — before finishing third in the ribbon. "Nobodys perfect. . . I am proud," Bezzoubenko said. "This is my life and my accomplishments. I feel amazing, here at my first Commonwealth Games. I am happy for my country and my coaches. So happy to compete for Canada." Bezzoubenko trains with members of Russiass national team in Moscow where she lives with her parents. Sebastian Janikowski Jersey. . The five-foot-four gymnast has competed for Canada for the past five years, ever since a Russian coach pointed her out to Svetlana Joukova — her Russian-born Canadian coach. Bezzoubenko lived in Vancouver until her parents returned with her to Moscow when she was four. She lists Thornhill, Ont., as her hometown. She was attempting to match the mark set by Canadas Alexandra Orlando, who swept all six gold medals eight years ago at the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne, Australia. "I did my work and didnt think about medals; this was a good performance for me," she said. Bezzoubenko is a three-time Canada junior champion and won the national senior title the past two years. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Memphis, TN (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.rangersapparelsshop.com/]Texas Rangers Je jokergreen0220 0 27 05-17-2018، 10:06 AM
Last Post: jokergreen0220